Regional Sales Manager
e3 Diagnostics • Dallas, TX
e3 Diagnostics is the leading provider of audiometric equipment and repair/calibration services throughout the United States. With over 30 regional offices and a highly-trained team of NASED-certified Technicians, e3 Diagnostics delivers unmatched service capability and responsiveness. Our Audiology equipment offering is the most comprehensive in the market – with multiple, top brands across all product segments - providing solutions matched to each customers’ specific needs. And our offices are led by Audiology clinical professionals, many with master’s or doctorate degrees, motivated only to provide the best-suited equipment solution to our customer’s clinical needs.
The Regional Sales Manager reports to the president of E3 Diagnostics and is responsible for the overall management of the regional business in an assigned geographic territory.
- Create and continually update the growth plans for this territory through a deep understanding of the various customer segments, market dynamics and drivers, as well as changing competitive environment. Ensures the reliable execution of all plans/tactics, involving the Wheeling General Office as appropriate
- Directly manage local personnel such as service technicians, schedulers, and administrative support. Working in concert with E3 headquarters, communicates job and performance expectations, delivers annual performance reviews, recommends compensation review and adjustments, and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensures that customers receive the most suitable audiometric instrumentation recommendations to meet their needs and requirements, closes the sale, provide in-service training, and post-sale support and service
- Closely monitor and manage expenses to ensure the achievement of short and long-term profitability goals
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending clinical workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Shares ideas and best practices with other offices
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to lead additional projects as needed
- Build & maintain customer relationships and provide unparalleled service and technical support
- Meet or exceed all sales & service goals in assigned territory
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact and equipment
- Keep product knowledge current, attending all required training
- Negotiate contracts and pricing